Wow - good customer service

Hi All,

It's quite common to read posts complaining about suppliers when things go wrong, but I think it is just as important to compliment when things go right.

Monday - ordered a bulk lot of a particular item from toolbank.com

Tuesday - items arrived. Wrong ones. Rang them. It turns out their product codes were messed up. I had ordered the right stuff, their website showed the right stuff, but wrong goods were sent. Chap who I spoke to said "this is weird" and that he would ring me back.

*shock horror* he did!!!!

I said "replace or refund - not fussed either way". He gave me an RA number and asked me to post the stuff back to them (at their expense).

Today the correct replacements arrived - and I haven't even taken the old ones to the post office yet.

For me, the measure of a company isn't whether they always get it right, it is how they deal with it when it goes wrong. Full marks to toolbank.

Regards Someone

Reply to
somebody

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember somebody saying something like:

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon