Swish deluxe help

In a couple of months I will be moving to a new house. I plan to use Swish Deluxe of some of the windows. I already have a quantity of rails and believe I can source any more that I need.

Last time I utilized Swish, one could by "Y" shaped brackets. The wide end fixed to the wall with screws. The other and had a cup into which one slotted the mounting blocks for the curtain track.

Of late I have not seen the "Y" brackets for sale. Are they still available? If so, where can I find them? If not, what is the Swish Deluxe mounting fixture now? And, how does it work. URL's and advice gratefully received.

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian

RW