WOW real customer support

I have been trying to work out some veneering problems, I have emailed, read web sights, posted to groups talked to a few near by shops, all seemed to have a different view of how to deal with my varaibles. I have called a few companies about there bonding products but will have to say Titebond provided excellent support. I called there toll free # and the person who answered talked to me for 20 minutes, providing tips, explaining how he and others do things and why. He gave great details on what to do and how prevent and fix problems. No waiting on hold, pushing buttons or voice mail just a person who seemed to more than anyone I have talked to about my project and provided good help. I tried what he said and so far it looks to be what I am looking for. Sure hope the rest lays up with no problems.

Reply to
wayne mak