etool.com

Anyone have any order experience with etool.com? I ask as they are a good bit cheaper than Amazon, who I use a lot. I can save about $400 on a PM66 w/router lift. Don't want to take a chance if anyone has any bad experiences.

Thanks, Chris

Reply to
Chris

Bad link

Reply to
Leon

etool is indeed a bad link. I am familiar with etoolcart.com (they are friends and neighbors) but that is mainly automotive tools. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn