Gloat - And a heads-up

This fall, my goal in the shop has been to control dust. I upgraded to the Jet DC1100CKR (not the gloat - paid full retail for that), and set out to run a DC network through the shop. I used PVC - I dare it to explode.

Anyhow, I've been trying to figure out how to better collect the dust from my TS, and I saw the Excalibur overarm blade guard/dust collector in the Woodcraft catalog. Headed over there to get some meas...., uh, design inspiration - figured I could build something nice for under $419.99.

Walked in to find they were having a 20-70% off selected items sale. What's this under the table? Why, it's the Excalibur overarm blade guard/dust collector, in a sealed box.

"What's the discount on this?" I ask.

"That's a yellow tag, so it's 50% off list."

Out the door for $209.50. If anybody is near the Newington, NH Woodcraft, they still had the Excalibur sliding table, and an entire fence system, both

50% off. They also had some Tormek accessories on the 50% off table.

BTW - it works great.

Reply to
Gary W