Excalibur Blade Guard

Am considering a blade guard for my contractors saw. Have a Jet w/a 52" B-meyer Homeshop fence. Like the Excalibur but am concerned with the mounting. The problem is I have a router lift at the end of the ext. table and it looks like it would prevent being able to install the Excalibur guard properly? Under the table I have built a box around the router to allow for dust collection and it takes up lots of room. Anyone else run into this problem?

RT

Reply to
RTH