Unisaw Gloat

I saw that Timberlinetools is selling the Unisaw x5 with 50 inch Beisimeyer fence for 1495 with shipping. I called Amazon and then price matched it for a total of 1448 including shipping. This if before the 100 rebate bringing my total cost to 1348 for a brand new Unisaw. When I also ordered the mobile base, they were having a special deal and it was free. I think thats a pretty good deal for the saw. I also noted on Amazon that if you buy the left tilt model they throw in a Jet canister dust collector. I didnt ask as I didnt want to blow the deal but since they gave me the base for free, I assume they would have also include that as well. That would have been a major gloat.

Reply to
Kevin Coleman

Nice deal, enjoy your saw.

Reply to
bf

can I do the real gloat then :) (see my recent posting) ... pretty much the same price, including shipping and the dust collector from amazon! (I had a decision to make. I could take an additional 10% off the 1380 or so saw cost or I could have the dust collector, but not both. I chose the collector as the "shop vac with a dust collector bag hooked onto the exhaust" method will only work for me for so long. The dust collector was also not eligable for free shipping so it cost me 47 bucks to ship it. None the less, for $1500 I am getting a left tilt 3 hp x5 unisaw, the base, and a dust collector. Congratulations on your great deal--it looks like patience paid off for both of us. Lawrence

Reply to
lawrence.karen