FS Record Planes

From Craigslist

my listing, no connection. Sounds like it might be a good deal if it is accurate.

Reply to
RayV

This is the same pair of planes I mentioned last week that were on the Hudson Valley Craig's list... guess they must still be available!

John Grossbohlin

If they're new old stock meaning they are old enough to be collectible and in their original boxes they might be a good deal

Otherwise you'd be paying about twice what it would cost to buy them retail.

Reply to
fredfighter