For the NON-Neanderthals out there.

OK, showed a video for those Neanderthals that enjoy working by hand. This one is NOT about wood work just yet, but shouldn't be too long before I can email this guy a Sketchup of a wine rack, and soon thereafter he appears from my shop with just that....

My thoughts are might as well just have him drive me to Ikea...

Reply to
Jack

He is non-discriminatory. Sometimes he has a white face, sometimes a black one. I like that in a robot. But if I put him in the back yard to mow the grass, he might jump the fence and go fishing.

Reply to
G. Ross

.... but shouldn't be too long

Well, he'll have to use hand tools, only. SawStop may not work too well on his fingers. +1 for us Neanderthals.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

I'm thinking a blade for one hand, an air nailer for the other, and a gallon of glue in his mouth, and he could be a furniture star on TV.

Reply to
Jack

but does it dream of electric sheep

that particular bot looks to be all about offensive capabilities

no doubt to be found on a street soon and well equipped

but maybe amazombies will be having their deliveries made by this bot and we will see the bots running around town carrying packages

Reply to
Electric Comet