There was a case similar to this 20 years ago in the bay area. Young
man at a construction site falls, lands on his back and a piece of
rebar punches through his skull, back to front. When he opened his
eyes after the fall, he couldn't figure out why he could move his
arms/legs, but not his head.They had to cut him free with a cutoff
saw, which he said gave him quite a headache. No neural damage - the
rebar went above and between the lobes of his brain.
Sounds like an urban myth, but I saw the newspaper report.
I'd bet just about any amount of money that it did NOT have a warning
on it, did it? See, the manf. should HAVE to put a warning label on it
warning poeple of how it could be dangerous to their health. You know,
like cigarrettes, Nyquil, etc.. Maybe the guy couldn't read. But it
STILL should have had a warning lable on it!
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.