Don't miss this sale at Lowe's

So your budget was all spent up, heh? Well dig out your January and February budget. Lowe's is selling hand and stationary power tools and accessories (all brands) at 20% off through December 21. Details are on their web site.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Slight clarification

Excludes hand tools, air compressors, wet/dry vacs, Special Order sales, paint tools, plumbing tools, lawn and garden tools, welders, generators, air tools, pneumatic nailers, tool boxes and tool chests. See store for details.

Reply to
Leon

A well misplaced adjective was misleading. When I said "Hand", I meant "hand power", basically just about any tool with a cord or battery sold out of their tool department is on sale.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

When I reread what you wrote I could see it either way. Either way, it is a great deal and thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Aren't we suppose to get together for a cup of coffee? Or was that another bob? ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Good.... Maybe this will force Home Depot to get going again this year.

Reply to
buck

Coffee indeed. See my email.

Reply to
Bob

Damn, hell of a time to be broke. Xmas, AAAGGGGHH!

Reply to
Paul O.

Amen, bruddah. My wife's in the hospital, and I have a feeling January's and February's budgets are already spent, and then some.

Reply to
Silvan

I picked up a Delta dust collector yesterday for $129.00 It's only the AP400 model but in a 20' x 20' shop, it's enough and beats the little portable model I had before.

Don

Reply to
D. J. Dorn

Sorry about your wife Michael, certainly hope all turns out well. Guess I don't have it so bad.

Reply to
Paul O.

Reply to
Paul O.

Not only broke, but unemployed !!! No Xmas buys this year.

Reply to
Phisherman

She's out now, for now. Has to go back for gallbladder surgery next week. At least she's home. I missed her. Being a single parent sucks.

Reply to
Silvan

So what exactly is left?

Reply to
Hank Gillette

"Paul O." wrote: ....

If only their web site would let one see it if one doesn't have the zip for a store... :(

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

Web site says, *All* power tools and accessories. Sounds like non powered tools such as wrenches ect. not included. check the asterics at the bottom of page.

Reply to
Paul O.

I was laid off a few months before 9/11. It really sux, being part of the "cargo" they toss overboard to try to keep the ship afloat. Hang in there, I hope something turns up for you. I'm doing ok this year after two years of much-less-than-ok.

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

It wants YOUR zip so that it can point you to the closest store.

Reply to
TBone

You do not need a zip.

Go here

Leon

40% off on left handed shovels, and 50% off on left-handed hammers and screwdrivers.
Reply to
Silvan