Dayton Radial Arm Saw

Hi I recently bought an old Dayton Radial Arm saw minus the motor, The model # is 1Z962. Ive Looked Hi and low for any info on it and have been unseccessfull. I believe it takes a regular type of circular saw I think!!!!!!!! Any info would be great...

Thanks Thomas

Reply to
tbar1

This might be some info on the manufacturer:

Dayton Electric Mfg. Co. Equipment

HVAC

Tools & Equipment Air Compressors--Electric

Air Compressors--Gas

Generators--Portable

Nail Guns--Air

Stapler/Nail Guns--Air

Staplers--Air

Contact Information:

5959 W. Howard Niles, IL United States of America

Phone: 847-647-0124 Fax: 847-535-9223

Reply to
RampRat

Another possibility for the motor:

claim to sell Dayton motors.

Rick

Reply to
RampRat

Dayton brand was distributed by Grainger. Here is a link to Grainger's repair parts department. It would be worth asking them about it.

cerskine