Raised Panels With a Radial Arm Saw

I just posted photos of making a raised panel door using only the Radial Arm Saw.

Additional info see the Radial Arm Saw Forum:

Rumpty

On APBW.

Reply to
Rumpty

Damned if just looking at the pictures doesn't make the hair on the back of your neck stand up - I can't imagine how it feels to make a raised panel cove cut with that thing.........;-)

Bob S.

Reply to
BobS

Like cutting butter with a knife....

Reply to
Rumpty

Well, if that is the case the picture does not do it justice,. .....No offense

Reply to
Joe Bemier

Rumpty,

Nice job. It is good to see productive use of a RAS. I have had only one mishap with mine. And that was due to my stupidity of not spending the time to use a higher fence that I know I should have.

Dave

Reply to
David Bridgeman

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the flowers! This is an easy low cost way of making a raised panel door.

I use a 2" or so pine fence and can adjust it up or down for specific needs.

Rumpty