radial arm saw craftsman 113.29500

just bought an old ras and everything worked well so i thought i would check all gears and seals and all tht stuff looked brand new but i cant get the arm adjusted to swivel its frustrating any ideas Thanks

Reply to
Jerry Neal

Several ideas:

First, a better description of the problem you're having would be helpful. Do you mean you can't get the arm to swing side-to-side at all, or do you mean you're having problems with adjusting it to the proper position when you do swing it?

Second, posting in rec.woodworking is more likely to get you good answers than posting here.

Third, if you learn to use capitalization and punctuation properly, so your posts are easier to read, you're more likely to get help.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Check the Sears site. They may have a manual available for download.

Bill Gill

Reply to
BillGill

Do you have the owner's manual? That should have instructions in it. If you don't have a manual start by checking with Sears. They may have one available for down-load. I have an older model (late 1960's early 70's) and if you can't find a manual, reply to this message and I will check what model I have. My book covers 9,10 & 12 inch models. BTW I also was not able to figure out what your problem is from your description. With a better description I might be able to help.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

search here for radial arm saw. Rigid has one that's similar to some sears

Reply to
John D

here's the sears parts page for the 113.29500

bibbitybobbity