Design Feedback Please

On Sat, 16 Feb 2013 16:15:27 -0600, Leon

Obviously. That's why high heels are so popular. The extending of the female foot causes the butt to stick out rearwards and the breasts to project out frontward.

Sure, high heels originated in China to increase height, but I'm sure that changed really fast into men promoting them for appearance under the guise of fashion.

Reply to
Dave

Yea my LED out in the shop is raised up in a corner.

My 60" plasma sits in the living room. Takes two real men to lift it. My wife and I could just barely slide it along the floor atop cardboard to get it into the place it needed to be lifted up on.

I have a 25" glass tube HD tv from the first run at HD years ago. It has lasted 30 years (close anyway) before the heat got to it last summer.

Mart> >> Considering the weight of today's big TV's - sheets of glass ...

Reply to
Martin Eastburn

It's a small feature but a small cable access in the top would makes things neater for the cable pull.

Like this:

or

It would look neater than pulling cables over the top edge.

Reply to
Pat Barber

There will be a fair number of wires in that open bay. That may look messier against a background that's just the wall behind the unit. You might also consider a small lip around the sides of the open bay to prevent all the little remotes and game bits (jeez, what do they even have these days? Cartridges? Disks? I have no idea) from sliding off.

Reply to
Greg Guarino