Make a Curvy Cutting Board!

50th woodworking video production and my wife's first GarageWoodworks video appearance (reluctantly).

Reply to
GarageWoodworks

Very artistic approach to a kitchen utility device. Contrasting colors and grain patterns look nice.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

Thanks Ron. It already has knife marks on it.

grain patterns look nice.

Reply to
GarageWoodworks

Of course... ;~) Especially if you use it.

Try this Brian, assemble an end grain cutting block, route a 3/16" wide curvey line in it, inlay a strip of contrasting wood in that.

Reply to
Leon

Interesting idea. I've yet to make an end-grain cutting board.

Reply to
GarageWoodworks