You've Been Framed! (Contest)

The GarageWoodworks woodworking contest (a first!)

"You've Been Framed"

Enter now.

GarageWoodworks

Does it have to be a frame made within the next 4 weeks? =20

I have the first frame I ever made, when I was in eigth grade. At that ti= me, all I had was a hand saw and chisel to cut the miters and rabbets.

The importance, for me back then, of making this frame was to hold one of t= he few decent pictures, we have, of Dad, whom I/we (his children) barely kn= ew. The picture is of him at age 24, when stationed in Alaska during WWII.= The picture in my frame is 8" X 10", blown up from the original 3X5 pic. = The picture hangs on one of my shop walls.

Dad would be proud of what his children have grown up to have become! =20

Kind of fitting, your contest arrives to invoke these thoughts, for me.... = again. Our family reunion is August 11th.

Sonny

Reply to
cedarsonny

No. You can submit a frame you've made in the past. Just as long as you made it.

Would love to have your entry.

Cheers, Brian