You've Been Framed Winner Announced

The winner of the 'You've Been Framed' contest has been announced:

GarageWoodworks

setup in the background, I'll betcha.

-- "Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I need a couple of Festool boxes lying around my shop. Instant prestige! Might be a good way to store my HF tools.

Reply to
G. Ross

I think that just caused Leon to bust an artery. Swingy, haul him down to the ER, quick!

-- "Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Nothing that a little gumbo/shrimp étouffée won't cure ...

Reply to
Swingman

Swingman wrote in news:BuudnczkqKqJTKXNnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Yummmmm shrimp étouffée ... Son-in-law makes a very good version. When is the Superbowl again?

Reply to
Han

No need to wait ... don't you have my EZ étouffée recipe?

Reply to
Swingman

Make mine crawfish.

Reply to
Steve Turner

Swingman wrote in news:919229904367598551.450649kac-nospam.com@216.196.97.131:

Please, Karl, give it to me again??!!

Reply to
Han

A Systainer, alone, is worth more than an entire HF store. ;-)

Reply to
krw

EZ Etoufee

Basic ingredients:

8 Oz jar, HOT Pace Picante Sauce (HOT ONLY!!!) 1 Can, Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup (NO water) 1 stick of real butter 2 Lbs, Crawfish or shrimp

Preparation:

Melt butter in pot Add can of soup and picante sauce Stir and bring ingredients to a low boil Add crawfish/shrimp and cook (5 to 10 minutes) until done.

Serve over rice.

You may double/triple/ect the exact recipe You may add sauteed garlic/garlic powder, but:

DO NOT ALTER BASIC INGREDIENTS IN ANY OTHER MANNER! (you have been warned)

Reply to
Swingman

Swingman wrote in news:g7adnXBn- toCgqTNnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Saved!!!

Reply to
Han

Be sure you use RAW shrimp or crawfish tails ... you will ruin the taste if you use pre-cooked, as you will lose all the flavor that comes from the shrimp/crawfish cooking in the sauce.

Reply to
Swingman

Swingman wrote in news:KPWdnRj-Pcz6v6TNnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Okay!!

Tonight is shrimp according to Mark Bittman:

Tomorrow will be pork tenderloin ...

Reply to
Han

Yup warning read, but have you ever used anything else except rice? It's just me of course, but I hate rice. Everything else there I like, just not the rice.

Reply to
Dave

Dave wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

My son-in-law's product ends up being almost sauce like, so anything that suits you should be fine. I like rice, just plain white rice, in part because it is a bland vehicle of what I pour on it.

Reply to
Han

Well, rice is important to an authentic taste, but I suspect I'd it eat it over some type of noodle rather than not at all ... it is a sauce after all.

Reply to
Swingman

Yeah, that stuff's probably sticky enogh to mend the tube.

-- "Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

Reply to
Larry Jaques

PACE? You use PACE? That's as bad as WaterSeal. I'd rather use Sriracha, La Victoria Salsa Brava, or Thai Kitchens Green Curry Paste. Better yet, dice my own from fresh serrano and/or jalapeno peppers. Yum! I just wish I could eat it as hot as I used to. My tummy doesn't like 'em as hot any more, so I miss the sweat-covered face I used to get in Thai restaurants.

Shrimp. I no longer like the muddy taste of crawdads at all.

Basmati or Jasmine, please.

How about pureeing some shrimp + chiles for use in the rice water?

Wow, that -is- a quick recipe and it sounds delish!

-- "Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Anything with a whole stick of butter "has" to be good.

basilisk

Reply to
basilisk