bathroom vanity configuration

I would like a bathroom vanity that has drawers on the left side. All I have found are all right side drawers, which get in the way of the current plumbing I installed that come out of the wall. I can't seem to find any anywhere. Lowes or Home depot, a 30 in long and

19 in deep. If anybody has any ideas, please reply to me.

-Paul

Reply to
Paul

Paul,

You looking to build one or simply purchase one?

Bob S.

Reply to
Bob S.

What you describe is a commonly available vanity combo. Virtually all manufacturers make them in right and left models. It might be that all of the displayed units were of the right hand flavor. Ask for the left. If not in stock be prepared to wait for production, commonly 3-4 weeks. This is not a bad thing as generally only the crappiest of the crappy are stocked. Another alternative is to buy separate units, a sink base and a bank of drawers. By the way, 21" is standard vanity depth, not 19". You can have a cabinet modified to 19" if necessary for door clearance, etc. Or some budget lines make em smaller to cut costs.

Mike

Reply to
Mike