Bathroom Vanity

I want to replace my bathroom vanity but my bathroom has floor plumbing. The previous owners installed a vanity by cutting into the bottom part but I'm not looking to do that. Does anyone know of a vanity or sink that I can get to replace my current one given my floor plumbing limitation?

Reply to
cris

You have to either cut the bottom or find one with no bottom. No way around if as the plumbing has to get from floor to sink.

Reply to
bob

Pedestal sink could work but you have no storage like a vanity. Why not cut a portion of the bottom to clear the pipes?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

On Sun, 31 Jan 2021 20:30:57 +0000, cris posted for all of us to digest...

Like the other posters, buy a vanity with the floor and either follow U tube vids or have someone help you with the cuts. DAGS

Reply to
Tekkie©