bathroom vanity question

I would like a bathroom vanity that has drawers on the left side. All I have found are all right side drawers, which get in the way of the current plumbing I installed that come out of the wall. I can't seem to find any anywhere. Lowes or Home depot, a 30 in long and

19 in deep. If anybody has any ideas, please reply to me.

-Paul

Reply to
Paul

A cabinet shop will make any configuration you want

Reply to
Lou W