Looking for a switchplate

Karl:

K > Wondering if anyone here knows a relatively inexpensive way to replace a K > vertically aligned: triple light switch switchplate: K > ------ K > | [] | K > | [] | K > | [] | K > ------ K > K > which the original was lost during a recent remodel. I've never seen such a K > thing offered as a standard option so I'm assuming this is something that K > will have to be custom ordered?

May have to be special ordered. First try looking at a dedicated hardware store (as opposed to a hardware department) for the switchplate. If not a stocked item ask if it can be ordered from one of their suppliers for you. (FWIW I have very good luck with the local True Value affiliate in obtaining oddball hardware.)

  • And so God said, "E=«mvý+2P/r" and there was popcorn!
Reply to
barry martin

OK,

I recall seeing them sold to control the lights, fan, heater in bathrooms. The same companies that sell the 3-way fixture (heat, vent, light) also sell the switch.

The switch uses a "decora" type wall cover plate.

I suggest you wander around the section of the "big box" store that sells the 3-way fixtures and you will find those tripple switches.

Reply to
John Gilmer

Just at my electrical supplier, they had a display of Decora switches with multiple switch configurations, including a Decora switch device with FOUR switches that fit a single gang switchplate! If the boxes were only big enough to handle that many wires!

Reply to
Eric Tonks

You mean Leviton Decora now has a 4-gang switch under a single device strap!?

Reply to
HA HA Budys Here

look at Pass And Seymour K-3 or a 302s/s

Me