Subject Author Posted Replies

Wall mount bracket / holder / stand for Echo dot 2 generation
we sell Echo dot wall mount for 2 generation,if you just need one.you can check the link: Have fun with your alexa Amazon.com: H.VIEW Echo Dot Wall Mount Holder Stand for 2nd Generation,Full...
7
7

OT - 18 Year Old Pole Vaulter Mondo Duplantis
Local community is all abuzz about Lafayette High School teen pole vaulter, Mondo Duplantis. This past week, he set personal and high school records on 3 straight vaults, clearing the bar by 5"-10"...
4
4

Is this safe????
It's in a joist pree drilled https://www.homeownershub.com/img/fzhttps://www.homeownershub.com/img/g0 https://www.homeownershub.com/img/fzhttps://www.homeownershub.com/img/g0 HomeOwnersHub...
14
14

OT? - Window Shopping
This would be a fun and interesting estate sale to walk through. Sonny View information about this sale in Greensboro, NC. The sale starts Thursday, August 23 and runs through Sunday, August 26. It is...
1
1

turning legs with a router
Has anyone ever turned large (dining table...)legs using a router and a jig? How did they turn out? I'm going to biuld a table for my son and his wife and don't have a lathe.
9
9

Tufted Wall Panels
They were made & upholstered the way bed head boards are made/upholstered. The second panel/pic was taken through a large window pane, so the image is not as sharp as the other two. Not much...
2
2

Indutrial sewing machine CL
So it would move most of y'all out of your shop if your SO wanted it. https://carbondale.craigslist.org/for/d/large-industrial-sewing/6667202679.html...
5
5

Recomendations for an Inexpesive Sand Blasting System ???
This will be a fairly sporadic, light duty service. I will mainly be doing smallish metal parts that have been neglected over the years. Many things can be handled with a wire brush and some sweat,...
8
8

OT: Electrical Fires and CO Detectors
This is way OT, but you guys are smart so I'm asking here: A friend of mine is renting a house. Last weekend she texted me that the CO detector on the first floor had gone off. If I recall correctly I...
13
13

Outside Table Finish
I put a new top [pink wood or what is now called redwood] on an outside table. It is now starting to check. I wood like to put some type of finish on it that would not be too oily. Any suggestions?...
9
9

Tea Table Leg Work
Got the legs fitting into their 3/8" recesses, into the table top's bottom side. I'll also dowel them in place, when I get the dowel alignment done.. .. probably later today. I'd like to install two...
10
10

Breadboard ends and router issues
I've lost all confidence in my PC 892 router and a 8901 fixed base permanently attached to my tablesaw insert. The router slips down after it's locked and in use. I've ruined 2 sets of bread board...
3
3

toy build video
About three minutes. Elijah ------ but probably took a long time to make Lego In Real Life 3, our newest stop motion animation, where a boy attempts to make a wooden creation... using Lego. Take a...
1
1

I Doubt All Contractors Are This Nice
The house next door was recently purchased. The place is a little rough so we were concerned about who might be buying it. A few weeks ago I met the new owner who told me that before he moved in he...
20
20

How Would You Roof This Treehouse? (Rafter Layout)
My buddy is trying to determine the best way to roof the treehouse he is building. He is ready to start cutting the rafters, but he is not sure how to deal with the trunks. You'll notice the issue...
18
18