Wall mount bracket / holder / stand for Echo dot 2 generation

Hello.guys we sell Echo dot wall mount for 2 generation,if you just need one.you can check the link:
http://amzla.com/rhodwa746g4y http://amzla.com/vf3og5c1hxdf
Have fun with your alexa
On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 02:21:04 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Well Vipre said bad web site.
On Monday, August 27, 2018 at 10:34:32 AM UTC-4, Markem wrote:

VirusTotal has no problem with either link. They are both just redirects to valid Amazon pages.
Spam, yes. Virus threat, not as far as I can tell.
https://www.virustotal.com

The real question is, why do you need to BUY a wall mount bracket for the Echo Dot 2? Every one of us should have some off cuts that are big enough to make one.
Puckdropper
On Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at 2:08:53 AM UTC-4, Puckdropper wrote:

What species do you suggest for the "Custom Short Cord"? ;-)
On 8/28/2018 5:36 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

[snip]

Ironwood of course!

If it is meant to carry electrical current well, I'd go for copper beech although silver maple might be an even better conductor.
On Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at 7:22:01 PM UTC-4, John McGaw wrote:

the

big

Either one of these would make a good conductor:
https://www.dw.com/image/18909062_303.jpg
http://www.davidsanger.com/images/alaska/5-650-261.conductor.m.jpg