Wall mount bracket / holder / stand for Echo dot 2 generation

Hello.guys we sell Echo dot wall mount for 2 generation,if you just need one.you can check the link:

Have fun with your alexa

Reply to
hviewcctv2018

Well Vipre said bad web site.

Reply to
Markem

VirusTotal has no problem with either link. They are both just redirects to valid Amazon pages.

Spam, yes. Virus threat, not as far as I can tell.

DerbyDad03

DerbyDad03 wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

The real question is, why do you need to BUY a wall mount bracket for the Echo Dot 2? Every one of us should have some off cuts that are big enough to make one.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

What species do you suggest for the "Custom Short Cord"? ;-)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

[snip]

Ironwood of course!

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

If it is meant to carry electrical current well, I'd go for copper beech although silver maple might be an even better conductor.

Reply to
John McGaw

Either one of these would make a good conductor:

DerbyDad03