23 Gauge Pin Nailers

Has anyone got a preference or a horror story regarding buying the many brands of 23 gauge pin nailers. I am interested in the Bostitch pin nailer but the availability of pins seems to be a problem. I noticed the Cadex pin nailer is readily available (but more pricey than Bostitch) and the fasteners are also available - but I would like to hear about the experience the group has with Cadex tools - I don't know anything about them.

Reply to
jeshjr

is the one I used a lot on movie sets. in most wood you can face nail with no sign of the fastener.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Schultz