Pin Nailer - Cadex

Am thinking of getting the Cadex 23 Gauge 1 3/8" CP 23-35 pin nailer from House of Tools in Canada. Would like to hear pros and cons about this nailer from owners. Does it sink the pins below the surface in hard woods? Thanks for any replies.

Vic

Reply to
Vic

A recently did some research into this very same topic.

A cabinet door manufacturer I am familiar with, swears by them. He's tried them all. The other one he really liked, for the ridiculously low cost, was the Sonoma. He admits that it won't stand up to 3-shifts per day, but it's quite good for the 49 dollars (CANADIAN) that he pays for them. Dave Eisan at Federated Tools in London, Ontario, sells them for that. Spare o-ring seal and driver pin included...in a case. "More than adequate for casual use"

I want to buy the Cadex, but at 50 bucks... I wonder if I shouldn't try that first. It's almost disposable at that price.

Robatoy

Reply to
JGS

It's Samona, not Sonoma. They seem to only be available in Canada, as far as I can tell from a Google search.1

Reply to
Steve