23g pin nailers

I'm in the market for a new pin nailer. What I'd *like* is one that shoots headless pins as well as ones with the little heads and also has dry-fire lockout. I've found one or the other, but not both in the same gun. Anyone aware of one? Thanks.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

This is what I use ...

Cadex CPB23.50 23 gauge headless pinner / brad nailer

lenhow

I've heard good things about them. When you run out of pins, though, does it still fire - or does it lock out? I'd like one that locks out, rather than keeps firing and denting the wood.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

It will lock out when there are a few pins left (not really sure but I think six). The nice thing is it has a feature where you can press in on a tab to bypass the lockout and fire the remaining pins. It also has a handy air blower built in.

Lenny

Reply to
lenhow

Thanks a lot, Lenny. Sounds like just what I'm looking for.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique