Bostitch MKII or CY nailer?

I've got a dozen boxes of t-nails that are made for the Bostitch MKII or CY nailer and I was wondering if anyone out there either had one of these guns to sell, or would like to purchase the dozen boxes of nails I've got. I can't seem to find much information about this particular gun. Was this a flooring nailer?
Thanks. JP
replying to Jay Pique, Randy wrote: I'm interested in buying the staples. They are staples right? I've got a Bostitch day and need the staples for it . Let me know if you still have them and what you would like for them plus shipping to northern Idaho. Zip 83823. Randy