WTB Replacement Violin Case Handle

My daughter picked up her violin case the other day, and soon after found she was holding just the handle :=((

Anyone know where replacements can be obtained? Someone suggested I try Maplins, but I don't have a paper catalogue and can't see anything in the online version.

Reply to
zikkimalambo

Maplin - they sell bits for making stage PA gear, including cabinets.

A music or DJ shop, selling stage PA gear.

Isaac Lord, purveyors of knobs and handles to the gentry.

Almost any half-decent hardware shop, so long as you don't mind a cheap moulded plastic bail (the swinging part).

A real cobbler / saddler, who can sew you something far better and more comfortable than the usual issue (not a problem for violins, but worth it on heavy suitcases).

Reply to
Andy Dingley

?ModuleNo=33255&doy=7m6

Reply to