Wolseley Stock shifting.

Hi All,

I am wanting to purchase a discontinued bath panel.

Wolseley might have what I want in stock (depending whether what they have is left hand or right hand (P shaped bath), but only in distant branches and they won?t deliver to me (I assume they only deliver locally).

I can work round this as my daughter is local to one of the branches?..

However, does anyone know, if I go into my local branch, would they be able to either sell it to me and have it sent to me?

Or have the stock transferred to their branch so I can buy it locally?

(I have rung and left a voicemail, but they are shut on Saturdays).

Reply to
Chris Holmes

hard to get anything other than white these days ....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

I would have thought it highly unlikely

Reply to
charles

I have in the distant past painted a plastic white fitting to match the rest of a coloured bathroom suite. It lasted well for 4/5 years until everything was replaced with white. Rattle can paint for car repairs was used and with the first two coats being a light mist in case the solvent in the paint reacted with the plastic.

Reply to
alan_m

Great videos, but they don?t tell me about the peculiarities of what Wolseley will and won?t do with their stock.

Reply to
Chris Holmes

I have read and re read my post, but can?t understand why someone mentioned white / coloured.

I want left handed rather than right handed. Personally I would fix the old one, but that is not acceptable to the joint owner of the property.

Perhaps I should just do nothing.

Reply to
Chris Holmes

on 22/01/2022, charles supposed :

Could one of the pallet companies collect and deliver it for you?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield Esq

You can get 2-pack spray cans made up for any colour you want. Typically used to spray white uPVC windows etc a chosen colour to keep planners happy.

Reply to
Andrew

Or delegate the job of obtaining a replacement to the joint owner?

Reply to
Roger Mills

I've only seen that in packs of 10. Source of packs of 2. please.

Reply to
charles

"2-pack" and "packs of 2 are not the same thing :-)

(a 2 pack paint is one that has a separate catalyst that needs to be mixed with the paint before application)

Here is one brand:

John Rumm

I suspect only they would be able to answer you, it very much depends on how much autonomy the branches have.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

<Snip>

Thanks all,

I?ve now spoken to the local branch and the distant branch.

Also looking on their web site rather than their mobile App, it SEEMS possible to get them to ship it from Durham to me in Sussex (though whether it would survive the journey, I don?t know).

The local guy reckoned he could get it shipped down to the local branch, but when I mentioned the LH / RH aspect he cooled considerably. I suspect if it was wrong, he might end up with stock he can?t shift rather than them having it.

A helpful sounding Geordie has said he?ll have a look at it and see what it is they have.

Reply to
Chris Holmes
<Snip>

The Geordie got back to me and said it was ambidextrous.

I suspect it?s not, but have ordered it and had it delivered to my daughter in Durham and I?ll examine it when I next go to see her and hopefully bring it Dahn Sarf and fit it.

Reply to
Chris Holmes