New world Stowaway boiler 411/412

New world Stowaway boiler 411/412 open original image
New world Stowaway boiler 411/412 open original image
New world Stowaway boiler 411/412 open original image

Can anyone pls help, I’m looking for replacement gas valve for Stowaway boiler fitted some good 40 years ago! I under boiler is now obsolete. However this boiler wil go in for many more years if I can find replacement gas valve, whether it be reconditioned or is there similar, which can b fitted and do the job

Reply to
jo