Who sells good value concrete corner and intermediate posts up to 12ft / 3.6m long?

I am planning on replacing my garden fence on sloping ground. I am struggli ng to find good value suppliers of 12ft / 3.6m long corner and intermediate concrete posts....

I am also looking for 8ft long 135 degree posts as council have asked for a visibility splay at the corner of my garden and everyone else seems to jus t use two adjacent posts for any angle that is not close to 90 or 180 degre es. Double posts are a visual eyesore to me....

All responses gratefully received!

Reply to
hansonlink

Can't see anything other than 'end', 'intermediate' or '3-way' versions. Any searches for angles just brings up the ones for outward leaning barbed wire a-la MOD.

Reply to
Andy Burns

ling to find good value suppliers of 12ft / 3.6m long corner and intermedia te concrete posts....

a visibility splay at the corner of my garden and everyone else seems to j ust use two adjacent posts for any angle that is not close to 90 or 180 deg rees. Double posts are a visual eyesore to me....

If you want cheap just diy them, they're only rebar & concrete.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr