Cutting reinforced concrete posts

I need to cut reinforced concrete posts (about 3 inches square) in my garden. How easy is this with a grinder? How many discs am I likely to need per post (I realise I'll need different discs for concrete and metal). Never used a grinder before!!

Bachgennewydd

Reply to
bachgennewydd

A dry diamond blade will be much more efficient. Harbor Freight has them for about $10 (small 5" grinder type blade) They also make dry diamond blades to fit circular saws which may be safer and better.

______________________________ Keep the whole world singing . . . . DanG (remove the sevens) snipped-for-privacy@7cox.net

Reply to
DanG

Reply to