Cutting concrete stub fence posts

Do stub fence posts have rebar in them? I need some stub posts about 2 or 3ft long so I was wondering about cutting longer ones to the lengths I need - but if they're reinforced the bar will rust and spall the concrete so I'll need to come up with a plan B.

IME, yes.
--
Today is Pungenday, the 12th day of Confusion in the YOLD 3181
I don't have an attitude problem.
On Sunday, June 7, 2015 at 7:08:33 PM UTC+1, no snipped-for-privacy@thanks.com wrote:

Yes.