Bare bones kitchen extractor

My "range" style electric cooker is set into what was once a large fireplace and I want to fit an extractor into the recess above the cooker. Because only the bottom will be visible I'd prefer to fabricate something but I can't find a source for a 2 or 3 speed extractor fan that I could put in a recess in the old chimney to blow through ducting to the outside world (not up the chimney) or think of a source for an attractive stainless steel bottom plate and filters. Any suggestions?
On Thursday, 20 July 2017 14:25:13 UTC+1, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Why are you unable to find extractor fans? Is your computer hopelessly broken?

Maybe I wasn't clear - I'm thinking of fabricating the whole thing so need an extractor fan (not a complete hob extractor hood) that can go in a duct and will cope with the heat - I presume that a bathroom duct extractor wouldn't like the heat. If you know of one then it would be useful if you could find me a link. I guess it may be simplest to get a used hood from somewhere and salvage the bits.