washing machines

Ebac make washing machines in the UK. Hot and Cold fill too, and you can repair them Jim.

Reply to
Andrew

Buy 2 pairs of marigolds ?, or do what a female hairdresser used to do at one of the local gents Barbers.

Every week she bought a pack of 5 white T-shirts from Primark, wore one every day and just chucked them out after one days wear.

Reply to
Andrew

that's nice...hate washing machines almost as much as computers..... I remember getting called out to a dangerous building...it was a four storey stone temement that was shaking ....I traced it down to a wummin' in one of the flats had an out of balance washing machine so she wedged it under a work top....I told her she needed a new machine and she said she couldn't afford it...I told her tuff luck....

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

When our old one started to rattle too much I attached a couple of bungee cords to supplement the suspension, and it worked fine for years.

Reply to
Rob Morley