Washing machine parts

I am having trouble locating parts for our Baumatic BHWD12 washer dryer, all the local domestic goods people have no listings for it. All I want is a new drive belt, I have managed to repair everything else. Spoke to Baumatic and they want to send an engineer at a cost of £70, but the part would be free!!

The second problem is the original belt was in about 10 little pieces, so I am unable to accurately size it up. I used a tape and got an approx measurement of 120cm, it is a V belt, but it is a light sand colour not black. There does not appear to be any adjustment for belt tension, so I assume it is a stretchy belt.

Can anyone help please?

Reply to
Vernon

Ring CPC tomorrow.... 08701 20 25 30

They don't list most parts in their catalogue or on the website, but can usually source them. Small order charge applies but you'll be way below the 70 quid!

Reply to
Bob Eager

Hi Vernon

Try

they are one of the biggest parts suppliers to the repair trade and they do sell to the public.

Dave

Reply to
David Lang