Electrical connection to a sink waste disposal??

  • posted

I am looking at two things with this, using a local circuit breaker and also some kind of detatchable connection, as they recommend the ability to take the unit out to flush.

So I'm looking at some kind of waterproof connection, and can you get a face plate circuit breaker that will act as the local power switch for the unit and also a safety feature??

Reply to
POD {Ò¿Ó}

If you want a weatherproof combined RCD and socket,

you separate them you can use a weatherproof socket like
with an RCD fused connection unit like
the waste disposer has a long enough flex the socket will be out of reach of splashing, you can get a single socket with RCD like

Owain