Wallpaper Stripper At Screwfix

I was looking at wallpaper strippers and saw this .Described as "Hands Free" How can it be hands free..what does that mean?

NOSPAMnet

attach itself to the wall?

Mark.

Reply to
mark.hannah

- it uses a vacuum system to attach the steam plate to the wall. Hmm - not sure I like the sound of it - too much steam will soften the plaster and make the wall crumble!

Mark.

Reply to
mark.hannah

And seems a wee bit unnecessary...I've only used one before but it was a case of steaming one part and then while you were stripping it you moved the plate along a bit and it was softening the paper while you were stripping and so on and so on .

Reply to
NOSPAMnet

I thought the velcro straps were to fix it to your head.

Reply to
John

Most strippers are 'hands free' IME, at least the cheaper ones are.

Sorry, couldn't resist! :-)

Reply to
Mr Discretion