Vorsprung durch Bohrer

Cordless drill/driver with dual turret. We don't get these in the UK:

john

13.5 Nm max torque - at least they're up front about it!
Reply to
Grunff

I can see why. What use is it? It is pushing that you can have a dill and a driver in each chuck, and you just twist to which you want. There are quick change mini-chucks around which are much better. I can't see if it will act as an agle drill. If so then it might be worth it.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Hi,

On a related note anyone know a good place to get a set of hex driver drill bits?

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C