trust a trader

A while ago, while listening to LBC they adverised trustatrader.com

I tried it looking for a roofer in ||East London and it came up with one in North London, and was wondering as it just seems to link to a search engine which found the, first two links being the same company.

Has anyone used this site or have any comments on it

I'd like to DIY but me, heights and gravity just don;t get on well together. .

Reply to
whisky-dave

There are loads of sites like this, I must get at least one e-mail a week asking me to join one or another.

They are as much use as the shopping sites or a chocolate teapot. I've had a few free listings & trials, but all I got were people miles out of my area asking for jobs I don't do (rewires, boiler installs etc).

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I do think Which? Local has value. You can only access it if you are a subscriber to Which? which limits it enormously. But it does keep the riffraff away.

Reply to
rrh

Not heard of that, cheers I'll check it out.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Do you fancy an advert that says "No riffraff"?

8min 8 secs into this link

ARWadsworth

Never heard of that one cheers.....

So that makes me riffraff