Looking for contractors to join a new communitty

Hi Interested Contractors, and even some DIY People,

I want to extend a personal invitation to you to join Propertyqube, a Free Real Estate Social Community.

Propertyqube is a free Social Community dedicated to the real estate industry. The site is a consumer focused site and is a great way to promote your business and market your services to consumers for free. It takes only thirty seconds to join and upon joining, you have the ability to develop a comprehensive profile so that consumers can understand all you have to offer them. Profiles include information such as your expertise, an about me section to show the personal side of you, links to your website and blog, contact information and a featured listing. You also have the ability to invite past clients to recommend you to the community and we just released Propertyqube Groups where you can get together with like-minded people either on the professional side or on the consumer side. All profiles are indexed by Google (and other search sites) so it is a great way to increase your exposure to consumers conducting search queries.

You can join at

Looking forward to seeing you in the community! We would love to get your feedback on the user experience and how to expand the profiles to make them even more valuable. Please let us know what we can do to make the site a more enjoyable experience for you and your clients.

Regards, Dave "Quickdraw" McGraw

Reply to
Quickdraw