TOT trading names

Trading names.....

Yesterday I purchased something on-line from company ABC

Payal informed me I had made a payment to company DEF

The carrier company informed me today that it would deliver the package from company GHI (it has been delivered).

Paypal didn't include the order number of the item from company DEF or a any indication of the item just their own transaction number.

The carrier didn't give the tracking number in the text.

Reply to
alan_m

Yes I had this with a replacement battery, the battery that arrived was not the right one. This was Amazon Marketplace. In the end they told me keep the battery and they would credit my account since they did no longer handle the item. Hmmmm. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff