TinyURL not working

When I try to check a TinyURL that I've just created and/or pasted into a message or document, I get an error message from TinyURL saying 'Error: Unable to find URL to redirect to.'

Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just me? If the latter, any suggestions as to what is going wrong? Fortunately, Bitly still works OK.

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Works OK for me.

Reply to
Richard

I see you only get so many, then you have to sign up and be told what a cheapskate you are for being on the free tier. grin. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Thanks. Must be me then. <sigh>

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Thanks Brian. I didn't know that. I'll investigate further.

Reply to
Chris Hogg

probably clearing cookies fo that site, or using incognito mode will bypass the restriction

Reply to
Andy Burns

Sometimes you might have to delete the domain from your browsing history. If nothing works, clearing the cache is always worth a try.

Reply to
Jeff Layman

Just ran CCleaner, and it now seems to be working OK. So probably clearing cookies or the cache or whatever, cured it.

Reply to
Chris Hogg