This sort of thing...

I'm trying to find a combined outdoor light fitting with PIR light (to go

> outside my front door) which also includes a video camera - either wired or

Aftre a bit of googling, I found this:

for product ID NS476

This is the sort of thing I had in mind. Anyone know of similar products?

Alan.

Reply to
Alan

logized

> Dave

Thanks, that's my concern also - poor picture quality and/or low-light performance.

Alan.

Reply to
Alan

"Alan" wrote | > Micromark have a few products - don't know what the picture | > quality is like though - |

| Thanks, that's my concern also - poor picture quality and/or | low-light performance.

I have a Micromark camera and neither is particularly great. More recent models may have improved. However most uses for these lamp+camera is at the front door where the caller person is within a couple of metres of the unit, and the lamp itself should provide adequate light for facial recognition at that distance.

Owain

Reply to
Owain