This months top tip

To be fair, she doesn't seem to be accusing you of parking it there. Tell her you understand her lack of driving skills and are only too happy to oblige.

Reply to
Richard

She did speak to me for a short while. She asked me to check some menus she had printed out for work.

I pointed out the spelling errors and got another load of abuse.

Reply to
ARW

What's going on here? Adam's neighbour is complaining about HER parking of HIS van which she borrowed?! How stupid can someone be?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Seems that the silent treatment is preferable. There must be a mnemonic out there for her spelling errors, that should get the ball rolling. Anyway, I hope that you are not expected to mow her lawn.

Reply to
Richard