the 10 mitre saw thread

Seems to be somehow faulty.
Outlook Express could not post your message. Subject 'Re: ?10 Sliding Mitre Saw', Account: 'The Eternal September server', Server: 'news.eternal-september.org', Protocol: NNTP, Server Response: '441 Invalid syntax encountered in Subject: header field body (unexpected byte or empty content line)', Port: 119, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 441, Error Number: 0x800CCCA9
I do hope this is not going to be one of those things like the everlasting boom, only 12 handles and 16 heads in 20 years. Brian
--
----- --
On Tuesday, 11 June 2019 08:50:18 UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:

I dunno, a 16 headed mitre saw could have its uses. Would be a bear to set up though.
NT
I'm sure you know what I really mean, from the state he said it was in, it is not unreasonable to suggest it needs new parts. Brian
--
----- --
On Tuesday, 11 June 2019 16:09:20 UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:

it doesn't