TEE track

I have the 'standsrd' tee track let into my bench top but wish to use the TREND PH/CLAMP/QR - UNIVERSAL QUICK-RELEASE RAIL CLAMP (PAIR) which have bigger dimensions. Their tongue is 11 x 83mm whci apparently suits most saw tracks. The track I have has internal dimensions of 12mm x 6mm

Would any one know where i might buy suitable T Track?

Reply to
fred

A search for t-track brings up a lot of suppliers ... but I guess you've tried that and not found anything. I'm confused because you say "their tongue is 11x83" and your track is 12x6 ... should that 83 be 8.3?

Reply to
nothanks

This kind of thing?:

?q=t%20track