Tee Nuts

I'd like to locate a source for 1/4-20 stainless tee nuts without prongs in the base. For appearance reasons I'd prefer not to have the prongs. I do have a few but don't recall where I bought them.

Is anyone aware of a source for a few hundred of these?

Thanks, Boden

Reply to
boden

Maybe try searching for them as "connector bolts" or "cap nuts"

?page=369

Reply to
RayV

Are you looking for propell nuts? There's a picture at:

Chris Friesen

I don't know about 'no prongs', but my buddies at

have them in stainless. Also Threaded Inserts which may suit your purpose even better.

Regards & good Luck, Ron Magen Backyard Boatshop

Reply to
Ron Magen

Lowes

Reply to
Tom

Reply to
Gooey TARBALLS

Barrel Nuts - S/S Barrel Nuts are perfect for Thru Bolting in marine applications. Jamestown Distributors has barrel nuts in chromed brass and stainless steel....

Reply to
Gooey TARBALLS

McMaster-Carr. They are expensive.

Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ

| I'd like to locate a source for 1/4-20 stainless tee nuts without | prongs in the base. For appearance reasons I'd prefer not to have | the prongs. I do have a few but don't recall where I bought them. | | Is anyone aware of a source for a few hundred of these?

Check the top-left photo-link on the manufacturer's web page at

and see if this is what you're looking for.

Morris Dovey

I buy 'em at Lowes all the time... they have small nail holes in them instead of those damn prongs that bend or carve grooves in the wood all the time...

The look pretty good if you take the time to use a couple of different size forstner bits to counter sink them.. Mac

mac davis

pics in ABPW Mac

mac davis

Thanks all. I now know that I am looking for Propell nuts.

Now, all I need is to find them in stainless.

Boden

boden wrote:

Reply to
boden

Not quite what you asked for, but close..

Roy Smith