Painting small chips

This morning I've just introduced some paint into a few small (1 to 2mm) chips in the car's paintwork and a small chip on a freezer door.

For the first time I used

I sprayed the paint on a bit of plastic, dipped the 'brush' into it and dabbed the paint into the chips. These brushes work extremely well for this type of application .

Available from many ebay sellers in packs of 100 for around £3.50.

(no connection with any ebay seller except as a paying customer)

Reply to
alan_m